Wednesday, May 18, 2011

From Miss Allison G. :)

This card was made by my awesome friend Allison using the owl image:) Her cards are all super cute, and she donates bunches of them to OWH! check out her awesome blog at http://www.allisonscreations.blogspot.com/

Here is a little about her in her own words!
"I live in Fort Worth, Texas.  I have a husband Kyle and an 8-year-old daughter Kaylie.  I'm a substitute teacher at my daughter's private school.  Any and all free time I have (after all of my daughter's extra-curricular activities) is dedicated to paper crafting - scrapbooks of my daughter's life and cards for Operation Write Home.  If I'm not paper crafting, I'm reading - favorite genre is young adult fiction, mostly fantasy, if you can believe that.  I'm originally from Pennsylvania - born and raised!"







The 3 cards below are special ordered images that Allison asked me to do for her. The images are hers to keep:)





The bear image below is one of the series that I have donted to OWH. Love them! So proud of Allison for donating so many cards to the troops!




 
TFS Allison!

No comments:

Post a Comment